Ultra Micro UMX Beast BNF
click to enlarge
- Flies with the feeling of a larger scale aerobatic plane
- Completely built and flight ready – just bind to any DSM2 aircraft transmitter with dual rates and expo
- Equipped with a brushless 180 outrunner motor
- Small enough for experienced pilots to fly in the backyard
- Includes 2S Li-Po flight battery and DC Li-Po charger
Designed by aerobatic world champion Quique Somenzini, the Ultra Micro eXtreme (UMX) Beast® is a thrilling small-scale recreation of one of the most awe inspiring airplanes on the airshow circuit today. And, like the full-scale Beast, it delivers high-powered aerobatic excitement that will put a grin on the face of any intermediate to experienced RC pilot.
At the heart of its phenomenal performance is a brushless motor, propeller and battery combination that delivers a spine-tingling thrust-to-weight ratio. This incredible power output, combined with its well-balanced controls and carbon reinforced wing, allow the UMX™ Beast to achieve a level of precision and performance that has more in common with its giant-scale Hangar 9® twin than any ultra micro you’ve flown before.
The UMX Beast BNF comes completely assembled with a BL180 brushless outrunner motor and Spektrum AR6400LBL Ultra Micro DSM2 Receiver/BL ESC installed. Built-in long-throw servos on the AR6400LBL drive the elevator and rudder while two independent Spektrum AS2000L long-throw ultra micro servos drive the ailerons. A 2S 7.4V 120mAh 20C Li-Po battery and DC Li-Po charger are also included.