Park 180 Brushless Motor 2200KV
click to enlarge
$41.99Store - Charlottetown ?
$41.99Store - Edmonton ?
$41.99Store - Mississauga ?
Overstock! 1 Only Available @Store - Ottawa ?
This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
.91 ohmsResistance (Ri):
.30A @ 8VIdle Current (lo):
2.6 AContinuous Current:
3.6 AMax Burst (15 sec):
2-3 CellsLi-Po Cells:
4-8 CellsNiCd/NiMH Cells:
16 mmOverall Diameter:
1.5 mmShaft Diameter:
20 mmOverall Length:
- Includes prop adapter
- Includes mount, mounting hardware and 2mm gold BL connectors
- Up to 30 watts
- 4- to 8-cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-Po
- Designed for firewall mount or carbon tube mount
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Extremely quiet and lightweight—just .3 oz (8.5 g)
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor small aerobatic park flyers
- Ideal for 3D models weighing 2–3 oz (55–85 g) and sport and scale models weighing 3–6 oz (85–170 g)
- Upgraded performance for indoor motors
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
Required to complete:
4-6A Brushless ESC
2-3S Li-Po or 4-8 cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
3x3 Direct Drive Prop