Blade mSR BNF Helicopter
click to enlarge
- Perfect for anyone who has flown a Blade CX3 or mCX
- Unique rotor head design provides nimble response plus positive stability
- Includes TWO flight batteries for more flying time
- Includes 4-Port charger that charges four batteries at once, plus AC adapter
- Bind-N-Fly™ compatible with all aircraft transmitters and modules equipped with Spektrum™ DSM2™ technology
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit that combines DSM2 receiver, motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and servos
- Incredibly durable and weighs less than one ounce
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly
- Full line of replacement and option parts available
- E-Flite Bind'n'Fly models do not include the Spektrum DSM2 transmitter.
Weighing in at under one ounce, the nimble Blade® mSR Bind-N-Fly takes ultra-micro helicopter performance to the next level and it comes from the factory completely assembled and flight tested. Its unique Bell-Hiller rotor head design provides the kind of speed and agility you would expect of a single-rotor heli but maintains a measure of positive stability similar to a co-axial heli. This blend of agility and stability makes it the ideal “next step” for someone moving up from a coaxial heli, such as the Blade CX3 or Blade mCX.
For single-rotor ultra-micro heli excitement you can fly almost anywhere, the Blade mSR simply can’t be beat.