Blade mCX Tandem Rescue BNF
click to enlarge
- Bind n Fly models do not include a Spektrum DSM transmitter.
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 DSM2 receiver/ESC/mixer/gyro/servo control unit
- Beginner-friendly tandem coaxial counter-rotating head design
- Factory-installed LED “navigation” lights
- Includes Celectra™ variable rate DC charger with AC adapter
- Includes high-capacity 250mAh Li-Po battery
- Bind-N-Fly™ compatible with all aircraft transmitters and modules equipped with Spektrum™ DSM2™ technology
Blade’s mCX Tandem Rescue is a fun new twist on the wildly popular Blade mCX platform. It comes out of the box ready for flight with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM control, a realistic looking rescue heli body and working navigation lights. Everything you need for indoor aerial adventures like nighttime family room patrols or survivor extractions from the top of the fridge.
Needed to Complete
All you need to provide is the DSM2 aircraft transmitter of your choice. You can even use the DSM2 transmitters that come with other Blade ready-to-fly helis such as the Blade CX2, Blade CX3 and Blade mCX.