Blade mCX Schwiezer 300 BNF
click to enlarge
- 100% factory-assembled and test-flown
- Ultra-micro™ size and weighs less than one ounce
- Bind-N-Fly compatible with all aircraft transmitters and modules equipped with Spektrum DSM2 technology
- Includes everything needed to fly except the transmitter
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design for unsurpassed stability and ease of flight
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro, and fully proportional servos
- Scale Schweizer 300C™ body and trim scheme
ncredibly compact and loaded with all of RC’s best innovations, this Bind-N-Fly version of the Blade mCX Schweizer 300C™ is a tough little heli compatible with all Spektrum DSM2-equipped aircraft transmitters and modules. Owners of DSM2 transmitters, including the LP5DSM transmitters available with the Blade CX2 and CX3, can get it in the air in no time. The Blade mCX S300 offers a dazzling, molded scale body that includes white rotor blades, simulated tail rotor, tail boom and a licensed Schweizer 300C trim scheme, so you can fly it anywhere indoors at any time in style.
The Blade mCX S300 offers unsurpassed stability and incredible control to both first-time and experienced helicopter pilots through its coaxial, counter-rotating head design and Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 control. A single-cell Li-Po battery charges in only 30 minutes and delivers flight times of 6–8 minutes, while full four-channel control provides the precision needed for flying in those tight spaces indoors. All you need to do is bind your DSM2 transmitter or module to the Blade mCX S300’s receiver and your adventure into the new era of RC flight begins.
300C™ and the 300C™ helicopter design are trademarks of Schweizer Aircraft Corporation. They are licensed throughout the world to Horizon Hobby, Inc