Blade mCX Schwiezer 300 RTF
click to enlarge
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Includes everything needed to fly—there’s nothing extra to buy
- Four-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology, digital trims and dual rates
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design for unsurpassed stability and ease of flight
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully proportional servos
- Ultra-micro™ size and weighs less than one ounce
- Scale Schweizer 300C™ body and trim scheme
- Full-line of replacement parts available
Boasting the same great features as the Blade mCX RTF, E-flite’s Blade mCX Schweizer 300C™ RTF is a tough little heli with a dazzling, molded scale body. It includes a set of white and black rotor blades, simulated tail rotor, tail boom and an attractive factory-applied trim scheme to help first-time pilots learn how to fly with ease, while allowing experienced heli pilots to fly anywhere, anytime.
The Blade mCX S300 offers unsurpassed stability and incredible control through its coaxial, counter-rotating head design and Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2™ control. It can be flown almost anywhere indoors thanks to its 7.5-inch rotor span and one-ounce flying weight. The Blade mCX S300 comes 100% factory-assembled, flight-tested and ready to fly right out of the box—no assembly or setup required.
Also included is a LiPo battery and battery-powered DC charger, a four-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology and eight AA batteries. The DSM2 technology offers freedom from frequency restrictions and lets the Blade mCX S300 be flown with full 4-channel control that gives you the precision needed for flying in those tight spaces indoors.
300C™ and the 300C™ helicopter design are trademarks of Schweizer Aircraft Corporation. They are licensed throughout the world to Horizon Hobby, Inc.