Blade SR RTF Electric Heli
click to enlarge
- Brushless main motor
- A great 2nd heli for anyone who has flown a coaxial or single-rotor fixed-pitch heli
- Softer control response around center for transitioning pilots
- Includes 6-channel HP6DSM 2.4GHz DSM2™ transmitter
- Includes DC Li-Po balancing charger with AC adapter
- Includes 3S 11.1V 1000mAh Li-Po battery pack
- Spektrum AR6100e Microlite Receiver, installed
- E-flite G110 Heading Lock Gyro, installed
- Direct drive tail motor
- Sturdy, shock absorbent two-piece main frame
- Full line of replacement and option parts available
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly
If you’re ready to step up from a coaxial or single-rotor fixed-pitch heli, the Blade SR is the absolute best way to make that transition a successful one.
It comes out of the box programmed to provide softer climb, pitch and roll response around the center of stick movement. This, combined with the tough, two-piece main frame and lower head speed, makes the Blade SR more forgiving and easier to master than most conventional CP helis. Plus, it’s big enough to fly outdoors even if there’s a little wind.