Blade 400 3D RTF Electric Heli
click to enlarge
- Completely assembled and tested at the factory
- Capable of sport flying and 3D aerobatics right out of the box
- Includes Spektrum’s DX6i 2.4GHz DSM2 6-Channel computer programmable transmitter and factory-installed AR6100e Microlite receiver
- DS75 Digital Sub-Micro servos and G110 Micro Heading Lock gyro offer precise and powerful control
- 420H brushless motor, 25-amp brushless ESC and 3S 11.1V 1800mAh 20C Li-Po battery deliver incredible power and performance
- CCPM control with push-pull elevator and direct-to-swash aileron/pitch linkages
- Stainless steel flybar, main shaft and tail shaft
The Blade 400 3D is designed to give intermediate to advanced heli pilots a ready-to-fly experience like no other. It comes 100% factory built and flight tested so you can get flying right away. There is nothing left to assemble or set up. The Blade 400 3D is ready for hovering and 3D aerobatics as soon as you finish charging the battery. And you can fly it just about anywhere, anytime thanks to the included Spektrum 2.4GHz DX6i radio system that avoids interference with other RC users, even those on other 2.4GHz systems. You also get the benefit of the DX6i’s advanced DSM2 protocol that provides the kind of locked-in, solid response that will let you fly even the most demanding 3D maneuvers with absolute precision.
The Blade 400 3D is the first ready-to-fly mini-heli to come equipped with Spektrum’s advanced DX6i 2.4GHz DSM2™ 6-channel programmable computer aircraft system. Besides providing freedom from frequency restrictions and interference, the DX6i’s DSM2 technology offers other unique advantages like faster control response and innovative features such as ServoSync™. ServoSync automatically resequences transmitted data so mixed servos receive their pulses at the same time so you can fly extreme 3D aerobatics with absolute precision. The system also includes the feather-light, 4.4-gram Spektrum AR6100e Microlite Receiver.
Other DX6i features include:
- Full-range capability
- 10-model memory
- Heli and airplane programming
- Two types of swashplate mixing: standard or 120º CCPM
- 3-axis dual rates and exponential
- Travel adjust
- Servo monitor
- Two 5-point throttle curves
- Three 5-point pitch curves
- Revo mixing
- Gyro sensitive programming
- Two programmable mixes
The DX6i is not only perfectly suited for the Blade 400––it can also be used to fly just about any size and type of model due to its full-range and programming capabilities.
E-flite uses top-quality engineering and materials in everything it makes, so you always get the maximum level of value and fun. And E-flite backs all of its products with the best customer service and support in the hobby so your electric flight experience is always a positive one.