Blade CP Pro 2 PNP Elec Hel
click to enlarge
- Add your favorite transmitter, receiver, battery and charger, and you’re ready to fly
- CCPM control and Bell-Hiller mixing offer lightning-fast cyclic response and full 3D aerobatic capability
- Direct-drive N60 tail motor and G110 micro heading lock gyro offer incredibly locked-in tail control
- Factory-installed 2-in-1 control unit and DS75 digital sub-micro servos offer precise and powerful control
- Completely factory-assembled airframe
The Blade CP Pro 2 PNP is a micro electric helicopter able to perform a variety of 3D aerobatics such as inverted flight, backward hurricanes, piro flips and more right out of the box—just add your own transmitter, receiver and battery. It’s designed to give intermediate to advanced heli pilots an experience like no other. Its feature-packed design offers a level of quality and performance beyond that of all similar class models. This allows intermediate pilots to perfect their skills quickly and experienced pilots to enjoy maximum performance with no extra effort.
The factory-installed high-power 370 main motor offers brushless-like performance, while the direct-drive N60 tail motor and G110 heading lock gyro offer incredibly locked-in tail control. A 2-in-1 control unit offers complete control of the main and tail motors, while three DS75 digital sub-micro servos deliver precise CCPM control of the Bell-Hiller mixing equipped rotor head.
From its feature-packed design to the level of quality and performance, intermediate to advanced pilots will will enjoy testing their aerobatic skills on the Blade CP Pro 2 PNP.