click to enlarge
- Coaxial, counter-rotating blade rotor head design provides incredible stability and positive control
- 4 channel 72MHz FM Transmitter Included
- Pre-installed E-flite S75 servos and 4-in-1 control unit
- No installation or assembly required
- Dual 180 motors makes the CX powerful and efficient
- 800mAh 2-cell Li-Po battery pack is low weight, high power and provides flight durations of 10-15 minutes per charge
The new Blade CX comes fully assembled and ready-to-fly with a 4-channel FM transmitter, 800mAh Li-Po battery pack, DC Li-Po charger and a step-by-step instructional video CD.
With the new Blade CX you get a completely assembled and ready to fly micro heli with a coaxial counter-rotating head design that is so stable almost any first-time flyer can be hovering like a pro in no time. The Blade CX offers things other similarly designed micro helis can’t – the power and precision of E-Flite S75 servos, an advanced 4-in-1 controller, and a great looking, lightweight body that really stands out. The Blade CX features counter-rotating main blades that cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a challenge in conventional helis. They also make rudder turns much easier by slowing down one or the other blade without affecting the stability of the aircraft. This is truly a helicopter that most anyone can fly.