Blade CP+ RTF Elec Micro He
click to enlarge
- No assembly required
- Includes everything you need to fly right out of the box
- Each model is individually test-flown at the factory
- CCPM (Cyclic/Collective Pitch Mixing) and collective pitch provide complete control
- Unique 6-channel FM receiver and advanced 3-in-1 control unit
- Plug-and-play compatibility with brushless power systems and heading lock gyros
- Optional hop-up and full replacement parts sold separately
- PLUS, at no extra cost, you get:
- An optional-use Training Gear Set for added stability and to prevent blade strikes
- Optional-use wooden symmetrical main blades for inverted flying and aerobatics
- 3S 11.1V 800mAh Li-Po battery pack
- DC Li-Po balancing charger
The Blade™ CP+ is the perfect “next step” for anyone who’s mastered the basics of heli flight with a coaxial heli like the Blade CX (EFLH1200) or Blade CX2 (EFLH1250), and is ready for a model capable of more advanced maneuvers. It’s also an excellent choice for experienced pilots looking for the best in ready-to-fly micro helicopter performance and value.
The Blade CP+ includes all the impressive features of the original Blade CP, like CCPM and collective pitch, plus a number of new features and accessories that further enhance its flight performance for low-time and experienced pilots alike. The included, optional-use training gear set adds stability while also providing support and cushioning to prevent tip-overs and rotor blade strikes for newer pilots. The 3S 11.1V 800mAh Li-Po battery pack offers a significant boost in power and duration over the Ni-MH batteries found in other similar class models, and the included, optional-use symmetrical main rotor blades allow you to perform advanced aerobatics like loops, rolls and inverted flight without the need for a single hop-up. The separate receiver and advanced 3-in-1 control unit are plug-and-play compatible with brushless power systems and heading lock gyros so you can further enhance the capabilities of your Blade CP+ when you’re ready to take performance to the next level.
The Blade CP+ is versatile enough to fly anywhere, and everything needed to fly is included and installed such as the 3S 11.1V 800mAh Li-Po battery pack and balancing charger, 370 main and N30 tail motor, 3-in-1 mixer, ESCs and gyro, three S75 sub-micro servos and a 6-channel FM radio system with servo reversing and CCPM mixing. Plus, each Blade CP+ is test-flown at the factory to ensure precise performance and control which makes it truly ready to fly right from the box.
Nothing can touch the cutting-edge performance and value of the Blade CP+