Blade CP RTF Elec Micro Hel
click to enlarge
- CCPM (Cyclic/Collective Pitch Mixing) and collective pitch provide expert control
- Capable of excellent flight performance indoors and outdoors
- No assembly required
- Includes everything you need to fly right out of the box, except 8 AA batteries
- Each model is individually test-flown at the factory
- Optional hop-up and full replacement parts sold separately
E-flite's ready-to-fly Blade CP slices the cutting edge of performance. That's because no other micro-sized RTF heli provides this much control and aerobatic potential.
Right from the box, the Blade CP offers collective pitch and CCPM control that will let heli pilots fly in almost any direction. Transitioning from forward flight to hover with smooth, solid control is a cinch and negative pitch is a breeze for aerobatics like loops and rolls.
The Blade CP is versatile enough to fly anywhere, and almost everything needed to fly is included and installed such as a Ni-MH battery pack, 370 main motor, 4-in-1 receiver, mixer, ESCs, gyro and a 6-channel FM radio system with servo reversing and CCPM mixing. All that is needed are 8 "AA" batteries for the transmitter. Plus, each Blade CP is test-flown at the factory to ensure precise performance and control which makes it truly ready to fly right from the box.
For more elaborate aerobatics and inverted flight, Blade CP pilots can use a 3-cell 860-1320mAh Li-Po battery pack and E-flite's Aerobatic Enhancement Kit (EFLH1168), which includes wooden symmetrical main blades, main motor heat sink, tail motor heat sink and 370 main motor with 9-tooth pinion.