Ultra-Micro 4-Site PNP 3D
click to enlarge
- Small enough for experienced 3D pilots to fly at the local gym
- Factory-assembled with Spektrum's new AR6400L Long Throw Ultra-Micro receiver/ESC and servos
- Requires battery, charger and DSM2 transmitter with dual rates and expo
- Unique stamped, preprinted foam construction
- Carbon fiber bracing and pushrods
- High-power 8.5mm coreless brushed motor and 130mm x 70mm prop installed
- Optional speed brakes included
The 4-Site Ultra-Micro Flyer from E-flite is designed to give experienced 3D pilots, who already have a programmable Spektrum™ or JR® 2.4GHz DSM2™ system with dual rates and expo, a thoroughlycapable 3D machine that can be flown in most any gymnasium or other large indoor venue.
The “secret” behind the Ultra-Micro 4-Site’s awesome 3D-capabilities is a unique manufacturing technique that results in foam wing, fuselage and tail parts that are actually lighter, stiffer and more durable than standard sheet foam. These parts are further reinforced with carbon rod and foam bracing that minimizes in-flight flexing and twisting. This exceptionally robust construction, combined with the performance of independent aileron servos, gives the 4-Site a level of control and responsiveness any 3D expert will love.
This Plug-N-Play® version of the Ultra-Micro 4-Site comes completely assembled with a Spektrum AR6400L DSM2 Ultra-Micro receiver/ESC with 2 integrated long-throw servos and two AS2000L independent long-throw aileron servos installed. It is ideal for anyone who already owns a DSM aircraft system with programmable dual rates and expo as well as the required Li-Po batteries and charger.