ThunderBirds F-16 DF ARF
click to enlarge
- Authentic pre-finished USAF Thunderbirds trim replicates look of the popular air show performer
- Ducted fan unit with motor included and installed
- Injection-molded detailed foam airframe
- Prehinged flight control surfaces
- Molded servo pockets
- Optional detailed missiles and missile racks
- Easy access canopy with magnetic hatch
- Officially Licensed by: Lockheed Martin
The F-16 Fighting Falcon was originally designed in 1971 to be a multi-role fighter in both air-to-air combat and air-to-surface attacks. Today the F-16 is known for its amazing maneuverability, precision strike and attack capabilities and speed. The F-16’s versatility allows it to be equipped with a variety of weapons, including missiles or bombs. The F-16 is still in use today and is currently serving many countries. The USAF uses F-16s in their Thunderbird demonstrations.
E-flite’s F-16 400 DF is designed to replicate the full-scale F-16 as a performance sport scale model. Constructed of lightweight, durable injection-molded foam, the F-16 is beautifully finished with a highly visible USAF Thunderbird trim scheme. The F-16 400 DF also includes molded panel lines and custom applied decals for added scale appearance. The F-16 is highly prefabricated with molded servo pockets, pre-hinged flight surfaces, a magnetic battery hatch and the included and installed motor and fan unit to get you in the air faster.
The F-16 is capable of smooth, aerobatic maneuvers sure to please any crowd and will offer the ambitious sport scale modeler just the thrill he’s been looking for.