P-40 Warhawk 300 ARF
click to enlarge
- Molded foam construction with panel lines and other scale details
- Factory-applied Flying Tigers "shark mouth" paint scheme
- Factory-installed 300 BL outrunner motor with propeller
- Factory-installed empennage, control horns and servo links
- Simple aileron/elevator controls require just two servos
- Quick release wing attachment
- Magnetically secured canopy hatch
- Extra prop and spinner included
- Quick, easy assembly
- Attractive display stand included
On paper, the P-40 was outclassed by many of the foes it faced. But in the hands of the pilots of the American Volunteer Group, the Warhawk was used to deadly effect against "superior" Zeros. Their exploits made the iconic shark-toothed grin of the "Flying Tigers" a symbol of victory for the Allies and cause for concern to any enemy pilot that encountered it.
E-flite has captured the spirit of the Flying Tigers in this fun-to-fly re-creation of the P-40 that goes together fast and is small enough to fly in the park. It comes out of the box loaded with scale details like an authentic Flying Tigers paint scheme and molded panel lines. It also comes equipped with a factory-installed 300 BL outrunner motor that will provide plenty of power for warbird aerobatics like loops, rolls and Immelmans. Its simple 3-channel control setup means you only need to buy two servos - one for aileron and one for elevator - making it even more affordable to get flying. When you're not flying, you can show off its scale looks with the included static display stand.