Pulse 15E BNF Basic
click to enlarge
- Easy to complete final assembly
- AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX® receiver (installed)
- Tricycle and tail dragger landing gear options (included)
- Oversized access hatch and battery compartment
- Matching wheel pants and blue anodized aluminum main gear
- Potent 15-size brushless power system (installed)
- Accepts a wide range of 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery packs
- (4) Micro servos (installed)
- Lightweight design with hollow structure
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Tinted canopy provides a sport-scale appearance
Mike McConville designed the original Pulse model as a glow-powered sport airplane. What emerged is a low-wing aircraft with the versatility to satisfy the person looking for an exceptional RC flight experience. This winning formula launched a series of great flying all-wood models that are still popular to this day.
Until now, the popular Pulse design has only been available in balsa construction. With the E-flite® Pulse 15e, you can enjoy this great-flying platform with all the benefits durable Z-Foam™ material delivers. In addition to the proven Pulse design features, the Pulse 15e sport plane also gives you the flexibility to choose from multiple undercarriage setups including tricycle and tail-dragger configurations—hardware for both is included. You can also convert to floats using the Apprentice S 15e float set (sold separately).
The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum 6-channel AR636A receiver is what helps give the E-flite Pulse 15e sport plane an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It’s technology that works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with exclusively tuned flight control software. As a result, a popular plane like the Pulse is made even better because your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced. Now you can perform every maneuver with greater accuracy and feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned airplane that’s much larger.
Landing Gear Options
Multiple mounting locations are provided to make your choice of a tricycle or tail dragger landing gear option easy to exchange quickly.
Conversion to a float plane takes only the addition of the lightweight Apprentice® S15e float set (EFLA550, sold separately) which includes a steerable rudder.
Add flight time or increase performance instantly. The oversized battery compartment can accommodate a range of 3S packs from 2500–4000mAh.