LR-1A Pogo 15e ARF
click to enlarge
- Easy-access magnetic hatch
- Painted Pilot head included
- Painted one-piece fiberglass cowl
- Lightweight balsa and plywood construction
- Genuine UltraCote® trim scheme
- Two-piece wing for easy transport
- Requires just three mini servos
- Low parts count for quick assembly
- NMPRA-legal for pylon racing competition
Fans of Goodyear racers from the 1950s will love the sleek lines and exhilarating performance of the LR-1A Pogo 15e. Designed by Jerry Small to give intermediate to experienced modelers a sport plane that can also be flown as a pylon racer, the LR-1A Pogo 15e will accept a variety of power setups. Equipped with E-flite's Power 15 brushless motor, 40A ESC and a 3S Li-Po pack, the Pogo has plenty of performance for sport aerobatics. If or when you want to set it up for pylon racing, the potent combination of E-flite's new Power 25 1250Kv brushless motor, 60A brushless ESC and a high-C 4S Li-Po pack can have you turning laps at speeds in excess of 120 mph!
Whichever setup you choose, sportster or speedster, you can be sure of one thing - the LR-1A Pogo 15e is one hot little number that will leave you grinning from ear to ear however you fly it.