Diamante 25e ARF
click to enlarge
- Designed by Peter Goldsmith
- Excellent stability in all axes—goes where you point it
- SD8020 airfoil provides crisp response and excellent stall characteristics
- Great for intermediate pilots new to precision aerobatics
- Designed for use with E-flite Power 25 or Power 32 brushless motors
- Lightweight balsa/light ply construction
- Custom Peter Goldsmith trim scheme
- Easy-access magnetic battery hatch
- Highly prefabricated ARF Design
The E-flite® Diamante 25e ARF was designed by champion pilot Peter Goldsmith to provide intermediate to experienced pilots a precision aerobatics platform with excellent stability and benign stall characteristics. At the heart of this design is the SD8020 airfoil that provides excellent tracking and crisp response in any axis. It is also extremely resistant to accelerated stalls so you’ll feel like you’re on rails in any attitude. Machined aluminum control horns let you use high-torque mini servos and fly aggressive aerobatics with confidence.
As always, E-flite has gone the extra mile to make your flight experience as convenient as possible with this highly prefabricated ARF design. Getting to the battery and electronics is a breeze with the easy-access magnetic hatch. And the large battery compartment can accommodate a wide range of Li-Po packs. The balsa and light ply construction is complemented nicely by the custom Peter Goldsmith Ultracote® trim scheme. The fiberglass cowl and wheel pants even come painted from the factory. The bolt-on spinner is also colored to match the cowl. All you have left to do is a few hours of assembly and you’re flying.