Hawker Hurricane 25e ARF BNF
To be used as a general guide to current inventory.
This is a live update.
This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
Inventory Status Legend »
click to enlarge
- Strong, lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- High-output 25-size 1000Kv brushless motor installed
- E-flite 60A Pro brushless ESC installed
- Spektrum 6-Channel AR600 DSMX receiver installed
- Digital high-speed metal gear servos installed
- 3S 3200mAh 11.1V 30C Li-Po battery included
- 3S variable rate DC Li-Po balancing charger included
- Flaps installed
- Retracts ready
- Realistic RAF No. 1 Squadron paint scheme
- The all-scale outline features simulated engine exhaust, air-foiled tail section, scale pilot and clear navigation light lenses to add to the realism of this model
- Requires a full-range DSM2/DSMX aircraft system (sold separately)
No fighter deserves more credit for saving Britain in its darkest hour than the Hawker Hurricane. Its simple construction allowed it to be manufactured in large numbers and it could be quickly repaired in the field using basic tools. And, despite being slower than the vaunted Spitfire, the Hurricane could out turn many of the enemy fighters it faced and bring its eight Browning machine guns to bear with devastating effect. This surprising maneuverability combined with its sheer numbers are two big reasons the humble Hurricane shot more enemy aircraft down in the Battle of Britain than any other Allied fighter. Now you can experience the thrill of flying the Hurricane with this remarkably scale Bind-N-Fly park flyer from E-flite. Constructed of tough Z-Foam™ material, the Hurricane 25e BNF comes out of the box with a high-output brushless power system, digital servos, functional flaps and a Spektrum DSMX receiver already installed. Even the authentic RAF No. 1 Squadron paint scheme has been applied. All that’s left to complete is a few minutes of final assembly while charging the battery. Then, just bind the receiver to a compatible DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter and fly. You also get the option of adding E-flite 15-25 Size 90-Degree Electric Retracts (EFLG200 – sold separately). Installation is easy and when you’re done you’ll have a unique, scale warbird that will be the envy of the flying field.