Extra 330SC BP 3D ARF
click to enlarge
- High-quality balsa and plywood construction
- Light wing loading for excellent 3D performance
- Hybrid-profile construction keeps weight to a minimum
- Tapered-thickness airfoil optimized for both 3D and precision flight
- Finished with UltraCote® and UltraCote Lite covering
- Stellar performance with the popular Park 450 motor
- Factory-drilled control horn mounting holes
- Factory-finished wheel pants and painted landing gear
- Complete hardware package, plus motor mount included
- Generously proportioned control surfaces
- Steerable tailwheel for complete control
- Airplane shown with recommended E-flite 2.0" aluminum spinner set (EFLSP200)—sold separately.
The E-flite® Extra 330SC BP 3D ARF combines the sturdy construction of a balsa/plywood airframe with the uninhibited 3D capability of a lightweight profile park flyer. It’s all made possible by its intelligently engineered, open structure design that keeps weight to a bare minimum while providing all the structural integrity of a real wooden airframe. This feather-light construction, combined with a high-output brushless motor, will provide spine-tingling 3D and freestyle performance that will let you really push the limits.