Byp Yak 3D ARF
click to enlarge
- Based on Quique’s popular Yak 54F design
- Increased wing area for dramatically lighter wing loading
- Larger slow speed flight envelope
- Excels at freestyle 3D with almost no coupling
- Rigid A-frame fuselage construction
- Firewall mount accepts both outrunner and geared inrunner motors
- Improved foam material for great stiffness and durability
Based on his popular E-TOC Yak 54F 3D competition design, the Byp Yak is yet another precision 3D foamie from the drawing board of 4-time TOC champ, Quique Somenzini. The Byp Yak features a rigid A-frame fuselage that makes it ideal for indoor or outdoor flight, as well as substantially reduced wing loading thanks to its biplane design. The result is fantastic flying foamie with outstanding slow speed maneuverability.
Low Wing Loading for Bigger Slow Flight Envelope
The Byp Yak’s biplane design increases the wing area and dramatically reduces wing loading so hovering and slow flight 3D can be performed with more precision. Plus, the shorter wingspan makes for crisper roll rates at all speeds.
Unique Quique-Designed A-Frame Fuselage
The extra-rigid A-frame fuselage practically eliminates flex, giving pilots a much more precise feel during high-energy 3D maneuvers.
Multi-Purpose Motor Mount
The specially designed motor mount accepts both outrunner and geared inrunner motors without requiring any major modifications. This not only opens the door to more motor choices, but makes it easy to experiment with different power setups.