Brio 10 Electric ARF
click to enlarge
- Designed for artistic aerobatics—a blend of 3D and precision aerobatics
- Fuselage shape provides excellent side lift for knife edge flight
- Wide body fuselage design provides better downline speed management
- Low aspect ratio wing moves the center of lift closer to the fuselage
- Outstanding aileron authority for blazing-fast roll rates
- Superb, locked-in flight characteristics—flies exactly where you point it
- Lightweight balsa and light ply construction
- Includes painted fiberglass cowl, aluminum landing gear and painted fiberglass wheel pants
If anybody knows what precision feels like, 3-time World Champion and 2-time US Champion Quique Somenzini certainly does. And he has poured all this experience into the design of the Brio 10—a 10-size replica that even flies the same as the F3A plane he used to win the 2005 US Nats. At the heart of its performance is a low aspect ratio wing that moves the center of lift closer to the fuselage. The result is an electric pattern plane with outstanding roll rates and a locked-in feel that will give you the confidence to fly artistic aerobatics with absolute precision.
Factory Painted Fiberglass Parts and Aluminum Landing Gear. The Brio 10 comes with expertly painted fiberglass parts such as the cowl and wheel pants. Tough, lightweight aluminum landing gear is also included.
Quality Construction and Large Control Surfaces The Brio 10 is built from the best balsa and light-ply materials, then covered in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote®. Its generously proportioned control surfaces give it extraordinary responsiveness.
Magnetic Canopy Hatch The Brio 10’s handy magnetic canopy hatch stays securely in place without screws or tape.
Carbon Fiber Stiffeners Part of the Brio 10’s outstanding precision comes from carbon fiber stiffeners on the elevator that virtually eliminate flex.
Whether you desire aggressive 3D or high-speed F3A-type maneuvers, the Brio 10 will fly exactly where it’s pointed, flight after flight, without needing constant trim adjustments.