Tensor Elec 4D Profile
click to enlarge
- Extreme 3D aerobatic performance indoors and outdoors
- Revolutionary design by renowned aerodynamicist and eTOC champion George Hicks
- Assembles quickly and easily in just a few hours
- Side force generators provide lift and allow slow knife-edge flight
- Extensive high-quality reinforced carbon-fiber wing and tail supports
- Laser-cut flat-foam construction
- Vibrant factory-painted trim scheme
When three dimensions just aren’t enough, experienced aerobatic pilots can turn to E-flite’s new Tensor 4D ARF, the exciting foamy that won the first Electric Tournament of Champions earlier this year. Thanks to its revolutionary design by top-level Unlimited Aerobatic ace and 2004 eTOC champion George Hicks, using advanced tools such as Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), the Tensor provides extreme 3D aerobatic performance both indoors and out.
Key to the Tensor are its side force generators-vertically oriented wings that generate the necessary lift and low angles of sideslip to excel at slow knife-edge flight. Extensive carbon fiber wing supports stabilize the structure and make it extraordinarily strong, yet extremely lightweight.
The Tensor is constructed from painted laser-cut flat-foam and assembles quickly and easily in just a few hours.