Jenny JN-4 Slow Flyer ARF
click to enlarge
- Light wing loading provides excellent slow speed control
- Lightweight, vacuum-molded foam airframe
- Wood interplane struts reduce airframe flex for more precise flight
- Bolt-on wing shortens assembly time
- Designed for E-flite’s Park 250 Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Scale factory-applied color scheme and markings
- Ideal for indoor flight
The Curtiss JN-4 “Jenny” first entered service during WWI as a primary trainer for the fledgling US Army Air Corps. After the war, surplus Jennys found fame with enterprising barnstormers who crisscrossed the countryside performing air shows and giving awe-struck passengers their first taste of flight. E-flite® captures the magic of this golden era in the history of flight with this superb Jenny replica. In addition to its outstanding scale detail, E-flite has given this Jenny excellent slow flight characteristics that make it perfect for indoor flight.
The Jenny JN-4 Slow Flyer ARF is another exciting addition to E-flite’s outstanding line of electric RC aircraft and accessories. E-flite uses top-quality engineering and materials in everything it makes, so you always get the maximum level of value and fun. And E-flite backs all of its products with the best customer service and support in the hobby so your electric flight experience is always a positive one.