Enticement F3P Electric ARF
click to enlarge
- High level of completion; minimal assembly—flight ready in as little as 3–4 hours
- Extremely light weight makes it capable of slow and predictable precision flight
- Vibrant factory-printed color scheme
- Foam and carbon bracing add stiffness to eliminate twist and flex for improved flight performance
- Genuine laser cut 3mm Depron foam construction for strength, stiffness and quality with minimum weight
- Designed for E-flite’s Park 250 brushless outrunner motor
- Includes optional Side Force Generators™ and speed brakes
The Enticement is a flat foam profile monoplane with precision and aerobatic flight characteristics. Constructed of genuine 3mm Depron foam, this attractive, easy-to-assemble flat foam model improves upon other similar designs in the market and adds the stability and strength that other models are lacking. Compared with other products on the market, the Enticement is easier to assemble, and utilizes high-quality construction and manufacturing techniques.
The Enticement’s extraordinary performance is attributed the lightweight, laser-cut Depron foam construction and carbon fiber support rods and carbon fiber firewall set a new industry standard for quality, durability and performance. The optional SFGs and speed brakes facilitate extreme slow flight. This lightweight plane is capable of competition-level performance thanks in part to its unique design that eliminates flex so control response is crisp and precise. Its lightweight design is focused around E-flite's Park 250 BL Outrunner Motor, with great power-to-weight ratio for top aerobatic performance. This indoor foamie has great stability, strength, and the right blend of characteristics to excel in precision aerobatic flight.