Sobre 3D Profile
click to enlarge
- Laser-cut 3mm genuine Depron parts for optimum strength and minimum weight
- Lightweight carbon fiber truss system virtually eliminates flex
- Factory-installed leading and trailing edge flat carbon spars
- Ideal for indoor flight and capable of outdoor flight in low winds
- Optional Side Force Generators™ included
- Minimal assembly required—flight ready in as little as 3 hours
- Engineered for use E-flite’s Showstopper Variable Pitch Prop System
- Perfect match for E-flite Park 300 or Park 370 brushless outrunners
- Designed by George Hicks and Jon Leyland
- Vibrant screen printed trim scheme
Designed by George Hicks and Jon Leyland, the Sobre 3D ARF has superb slow flight responsiveness so you can fly high-alpha 3D with authority. Its carbon fiber reinforced Depron foam construction provides the solid, precise feel of a balsa profile plane without the weight. This allows you to fly the Sobre 3D ARF outside in windier conditions that would keep most other profile foamies grounded. The Sobré 3D ARF is another exciting addition to E-flite’s outstanding line of electric RC aircraft and accessories.
E-flite uses top-quality engineering and materials in everything it makes, so you always get the maximum level of value and fun. E-flite backs all of its products with the best customer service and support in the hobby so your electric flight experience is always a positive one.
About the designers: George Hicks is a full-scale aerodynamicist for Gulfstream Aerospace who combines his engineering expertise with his passion for 3D aerobatics to create some of the most successful electric foamie designs in RC. Jon Leyland is a veteran IMAC competitor who was the 2006 Masters Warm-Up Pilot