Carbon-Z Scimitar BNF
click to enlarge
- Dual rudder and vectored-thrust control on the yaw axis
- Exceptionally strong and lightweight Carbon-Z structure
- Digital high-speed servos installed
- Single screw access to the electronic equipment
- Effective front and side cooling inlets with interior venting
- High-quality socket-head hardware throughout
- Distinctive color scheme for superior visibility
- Ready to accept optional E-flite electric retracts (EFLG110)
- All components, including the nose and control surfaces, are easily replaceable
The E-flite Carbon-Z Scimitar is true satisfaction for the RC pilot who desires flight performance and adrenaline pounding excitement previously thought impossible from a conventional aircraft platform. The fantasy-scale Carbon-Z Scimitar, designed by world aerobatic champion Quique Somenzini, bursts open the performance envelope with an evolutionary tailless swept wing. At the heart of the advanced Carbon-Z Scimitar is a specially tuned Q-Power system harnessed inside a revolutionary single-axis, vectored-thrust propeller system. In combination with the precision of carbon rod hinged elevons and twin rudders, a refreshing level of maneuverability can be explored after less than an evening’s worth of assembly time.
Needed to Complete
A 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter capable of elevon mixing, dual rates, and exponential programming.