Onyx 230 AC/DC Advanced Chargr
$74.99 99.99Save $25.00 (25%)
Not available for mail order
To be used as a general guide to current inventory.
This is a live update.
This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
Inventory Status Legend
click to enlarge
- Charges 1-8 cell NiCd or NiMH (1.2 - 9.6V) cells and 1-3 cell LiPo, Li-Ion or LiFe (3.7 - 11.1V) cells
- Fully adjustable charge currents and multi-chemistry adaptability for a wide range of applications
- Custom CC/CV charge algorithm carfully charges Lithium Polymer, Lithium-Ion or Lithium Ferrite-Phosphate (A123) batteries fully and safely
- Pushbutton controls and audible tones for easy setup and control
- Precise peak detection with automatic TRICKLE charge fills packs completely for optimum voltage and run time
- 3 - 20mV adjustable peak detection helps to customize charger-to-battery performance
- Built-in banana jacks allow connection with many common charge adapters, an adapter with standard plug is included
- Built-in fan for long lasting performance
- DC power lead with alligator clips easily connects to many 12V DC power sources
- Custom reversed LCD with backlight for easy viewing in any condition
- Shows input and output voltges, peak voltage, charge current, charge capacity and time and more
- Small lightweight switching AC power supply delivers up to 7 amps of charge current
- Solid state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices
- Five year warranty
The Onyx 230 charger is great for a wide variety of applications! Wide ranges of output current (up to 7 amps!) and output voltage make it equally useful for 1/32 scale micros and 1/8 scale electrics, plus nitro receiver packs and transmitter packs. In addition to NiCd and NiMH batteries, it can also charge LiPo cells and LiFe packs (such as A123), which is perfect for the latest battery technologies. AC/DC flexibility, plus the advanced reversed LCD with backlight – previously only found in top-end racing chargers – is great for use indoors or outdoors, daytime or night. The Onyx 230’s tremendous flexibility, small size and weight, and high power give racers yet another advantage on race day!