Dare Turbo Beaver Electric Kit
click to enlarge
This Dare design 1:9.6 scale model features ligweight construction to provide very scale-like flying qualities using low cost power and guidance compnents. In addition to the standar flight controls, and to further improve its small field capability, the model incorporatesscale Fowler Flaps which are very effective in reducing take-off and landing speeds.
The Beaver is designed with mounts for floats incorporated in the fuselage frame, so if you want to add floats, the mounts will already be there.
This model is a 5 channel electric & set up for an economical 450-class Outrunner motor, 6 Sub-Micro Servos, plus a 2S Lipo Battery providing flight durations in excess of 15-minutes.
Required to Complete the Model: (Not Supplied)
- (1) Deans Ultrapin Battery Connector
- (4) 1/4" Rare Earth Magnets
- (2) Rolls Iron-on Covering (Microlite or Ultracoat Lite)
- (1) Pair 2-3/4” Main Wheels
- (1) 1” Tail Wheel
- (2) 8 gram Sub-micro Servos – Rudder & Elevator
- (4) 6 gram Sub-Micro Servos – Ailerons & Flaps
- (2) Servo Y-Leads – Aileron & Flap Connections
- (2) 9” Servo Extension Leads – Aileron Extensions
- (1) .032” I. D. x 24” Plastic Tube – Elevator Pushrod
- Light Cya Hinge Stock – Aileron, Elevator & Rudder Hinges