SL420 Heading Lock Gyro
click to enlarge
42Â½ x 26Â½ x 46Â½ mmDimensions:
4.1V to 7.2VOperating Voltage:
- Smart Lock enhanced heading lock mode that gives even better lock & stop
- Gyro Flight Modes
- Selectable super servo support gives optimum update rate for super and digital servos.
- Quick-setup makes it simple to set gyro sense, servo type & servo travel from your transmitter
- Quick Trim accurately corrects linkage setup.
- Built-in exponential gives a smooth progressive stick response
- Yaw Rate Demand with rudder rates & throws it gives you total control of stick sensitivity
- Command conditioning removes stick bounce & improves performance with PPM (FM) receivers
- Acceleration Gain give automatic, dynamically adjusting gain tracking
- High resolution pulse measurement and generation systems
- Two stage power supply regulation
- Internal vibration damping and shock protection
With their pioneering Heading Lock, Yaw Rate Demand and Gyro Flight Mode concepts CSM revolutionized the tail rotor gyro. The SL420 uses all new sensor and processor technology to extend gyro performance still further.