Core RC Pace 45R Sensored 1S/2S Brushless ESC
click to enlarge
- Enhanced throttle response, excellent acceleration, strong brakes and throttle linearity.
- Using advanced software interface to set up or update the software or using the optional programming card to make adjustments.
- Use programming card to program forward or reverse throttle limit and braking percentage.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cutoff protection, overheat protection, throttle signal loss protection and motor blocked protection.
- Compatible with most sensored brushless motors including; Speed Passion, Nosram, Thunder Power, GM, Novak, LRP, Orion and more.
- Zero Timing ‘Blinky’ Mode.
- Supports 1 - 2s LiPos or 4 - 6 cell NiCd/NiMh Battery Packs.
- Forward/Brake with Reverse or Forward/Brake Options.
- Adjustable Low Voltage Cut Off Protection.
- Easy Single Step Set Up System.
- Digital Program Card Available.
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation.
- Heatsink and Fan Included.
- 10.5 Motor Limit.
This is the Core-RC PACE 45R Brushless 1S/2S ESC. The PACE 45R was developed for single cell 1S LiPo 1/12 scale racing, and requires no additional power booster for 1S use. But the ESC is equally suited to 2S operation when used with 10.5T motors and higher. The ESC is compatible with both sensored or sensorless motors and is set to Zero Timing ‘blinky’ mode from the factory. Additional timing can be added via the optional program card (COECR174 - not included).