Falcon 50 SE II Kit
.46-.55 cu inEngine 2C:
- NEW low profile, heavy duty landing gear.
- Slipper clutch for driving tail rotor during autorotations.
- The 2mm aluminum lower frame insures maximum rigidity and keeps the fuel tank on the C.G.
- The uni-clutch system with a CNC machined clutch bell, does not require any critical alignment.
- Top hex start system provides a starter connection that is positive with no slippage.
- Start shaft does not require any alignment & disengages after engine start to insure minimum vibration.
- Strong, rigid servo tray insures precise transfer of servo commands and maximum durability.
- Carbon fiber torque-tube drive system with bearing supports.
- NEW CNC machined metal swashplate with metal ball joints for durability and smooth operation.
- NEW one-piece flybar control yoke and adjustable flybar weights
- NEW main rotor head with machined main rotor hub inside molded yoke for long term durability.
- A 24° pitch range to accomodate any set-up requirement.
- Long 600mm fiberglass/carbon fiber composite symmetrical mainblades that come matched and balanced.
- Metal ball joints on both ends of all control rods to provide minimum wear and maximum precision.
- Includes upgrade swashplate radius guide and dual boom supports.
- Oilite bushings in the top and bottom of the washout hub insures maximum durability
- Tail rotor system with two radial and one trust bearing in each blade grip.
- CNC machined steel tail rotor hub using locknuts to attach the blade grips.
- Multi-point supported tail rotor control rod insures smooth, precise transfer of servo commands.
- NEW large canopy with exhaust farings and seperate clear windshield increases in-flight visability
- NEW attractive bright hi-vis SE decal sheet.
- Smooth surface canopy insures easy decal application and maximum adhesion.
click image to enlargeADDITIONAL PHOTOS