Hawk Pro Kit
- Precise, rigid main rotor head with metal composite swashplate.
- Tail mounted rudder servo provides superb tail control.
- Rigid torque tube tail drive system for max. tail performance.
- Solid tail gear box and ball bearing grips for precision flying.
- 47 bearings standard
- Extremely durable plastic canopy w/clear windshield and decals.
- Tight configuration of servo mounting tray provides light weight and optimal control. Perfect for fitting into scale fuselages.
- Large fuel tank provides long flight times. Essential for beginners.
Ball Bearings: 47
Main Rotor Diameter: 125.7cm
Main Rotor Blades: 550mm (wood)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 23.6cm
Engine: .32-.40 (not included)
Gear Ratio: 9.6 to 1
Just Provide ( Items required to fly but not included ):
1x 550mm Main Blade Set.
1x 6-Channel or better Radio Transmitter system capable of 120 degree eCCPM mixing.
1x 6-Channel or better Receiver and Receiver Battery.
1x .32-.40 Nitro Engine
5x Standard or better Servos
1x Gyro (Heading Lock/Hold recommended)
1x Nitro Gasoline
1x Starting Equipment
1x RC Helicopter Tools
The Hawk Pro brings performance and style to the .30 class for R/C Helicopters. Featuring the most advanced compliment of upgrades and construction quality in the industry, the Hawk Pro stands alone at the top in the .30 class. The Hawk Pro is the ultimate choice for beginners and seasoned pilots. Newcomers will enjoy the ease of construction and operation while advanced pilots will take advantage of the 3D aerobatic capabilities exploiting the new standard torque tube drive and rudder mounted tail servo. Scale pilots will love the Hawk Pro because the airframe will fit any of our many choices in fuselage kits. No matter what flying you do, the Hawk Pro has it all. The Hawk Pro is the only helicopter on the market that can offer these features at this price point. No one else comes close. The Hawk Pro has what it takes to outperform the competition!