ThunderBird 6A Brushless ESC
click to enlarge
6 AMax Current:
12 CellsNiCd/NiMH Cells:
3 cellLi-Po Cells:
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "Power On"
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Tough surface mount construction
- Audible Arming Signal
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Low torque "Soft Start"
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Self-calibrating endpoints
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
The lightened Thunderbird-9 is ideal for lightweight and mini planes that sip the power but provide loads of fun indoors or out.