ESC Phoenix Brushless 85A HV
click to enlarge
- Safe "Power On"
- Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
- Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
- Tough surface mount construction
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Audible Arming Signal
- Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Programmable Brake
The Phoenix HV-85 has the power handling capability for just about anything you can put into the sky! With a total ability of over 4,000 watts (that's 5 horsepower!), The Phoenix HV-85 is right at home in all quarter and giant scale fixed wing aircraft, and large helicopters alike.