ESC Phoenix Brushless 60A
click to enlarge
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "Power On"
- Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
- Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
- Tough surface mount construction
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Audible Arming Signal
- Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Microprocessor Controlled
For higher power airplane or helicopter applications, the Phoenix-60 is an excellent speed control choice. The Phoenix line offers greater flexibility to the modeler by providing an unprecedented variety of programmable features. These options allow it to be used in nearly any application suitable for its current rating. Use it with, Astro 05, Hacker B40 and C40 motors.
With the now familiar programming options in the Phoenix line, the Phoenix-60 can be set for helicopter installations (including those with collective pitch) or airplanes. Competition flyers will benefit from the Phoenix-60's adjustable switching rate to insure optimum efficiency in their models.