ESC Griffin 40A 5-16C BEC 2
click to enlarge
1.4 x 0.6 inDimensions:
5-10 cellsBEC Operation:
5 to 16 cellsNo BEC Operation:
2800 HzSwitching Rate:
40 ACurrent (continuous):
60 ACurrent (surge):
4.7 vLow Voltage Cutoff:
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC) - eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "power on" arming program ensures motor will not accidentally turn on
- Low torque "soft start" prevents damage to fragile gearboxes & belt drives
- Simple Setup (no complicated switches or wiring)
- Rugged surface mount construction.
- Smooth Reverse Exponential Throttle
- Auto Motor Cut-Off with reset
- Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe
- Microprocessor Controlled
The Griffin-40 is a high current micro motor control designed for FAI class cobalt motors.
Also features a brake.