Pegasus 35A 6-18C BEC 21g
click to enlarge
1.1 x 0.6 inDimensions:
5-10 cellsBEC Operation:
5 to 18 cellsNo BEC Operation:
2800 HzSwitching Rate:
35 ACurrent (continuous):
60 ACurrent (surge):
4.7 vLow Voltage Cutoff:
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC) - eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "power on" arming program ensures motor will not accidentally turn on
- Low torque "soft start" prevents damage to fragile gearboxes & belt drives
- Simple Setup (no complicated switches or wiring)
- Rugged surface mount construction.
- Smooth Reverse Exponential Throttle
- Auto Motor Cut-Off with reset
- Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe
- Microprocessor Controlled
The Castle Creations Pegasus 35 Micro Digital Motor Control is the world's smallest 35 Amp, full-featured electronic speed control available.
The Pegasus does not have brake.