Vortech Aluminum Standard 2-Blade Spinner 2-3/4"
- Vortech spinners are spun from aluminum sheet, not molded/cast from brittle material, or machined out of expensive bar stock!
- Precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances
- Designed to be strong, yet light weight.
- Spinner cone locks into backplate to stop spinner cone expansion
- Backplate is knurled for positive grip between engine's drive washer and your propeller
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
Vortech spinners are a new line of aluminum spinners manufactured by Dave Brown Products—right in their own factory—using a unique CNC manufacturing process that insures every Vortech spinner is precision spun, machined, light-weight, and polished to a brilliant shine.
All Vortech Spinners start life the same way, as a flat piece of aluminum sheet which has a CNC machined tip pressed into the center. The disk is then spin-formed to shape and turned to high precision. After the cone is machined, it is polished to a beautiful reflective finish.
To avoid the problem of long screws, which tend to flex and break at the point where they enter the adapter nut, there are three lengths of adapter nuts—short, long, and extra long. This allows the use of shorter screws, which don't flex and break.
Although it will depend on the thickness of your prop and the spinner size, as a general rule, always use the longest adapter nut possible.