Blade 450 X BNF 3D Electric Helicopter
To be used as a general guide to current inventory.
This is a live update.
This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
Inventory Status Legend »
click to enlarge
- Spektrum™ AR7200BX DSMX receiver with BeastX technology
- Powerful E-flite® 440H 4200Kv brushless motor
- E-flite 35A S-BEC ESC
- 325mm carbon fiber main blades
- Hardened 80-degree dampers
- Composite aluminum/fiber-reinforced swashplate
- E-flite DS76 digital sub-micro cyclic servos
- E-flite DS76T digital sub-micro tail servo
- CNC-machined aluminum head block
- Triple ball bearing supported, hardened steel main shaft
- Belt-driven tail rotor
- Weighted tail blade mounting hardware
- Rigid, lightweight main frame
- Aluminum tail boom
- Tail rotor grips with thrust bearings
- Includes a high-output E-flite 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po battery
- Includes 3-cell DC Li-Po balancing charger
The phenomenal Blade 450 X has been designed from the ground up to give experienced 3D pilots the most extreme performance available in a Bind-N-Fly 450-size platform. Central to its awesome performance is the Spektrum AR7200BX 7-channel DSMX® receiver with built-in BeastX™ flybarless technology – the most advanced flybarless technology available for high-performance 3D helicopters. This, along with features like its high-output brushless power system, hardened dampers and carbon fiber main blades, allow the Blade 450 X to achieve a level of 3D performance that practically defies physics.