Foam-Tac Adhesive 2oz (59ml)
click to enlarge
But only from... BEACON ADHESIVES
All items from... BEACON ADHESIVES
- Requires much less glue for a permanent bond than a cyanoacrylate-based glue.
- Remains flexible and clear once dry, never brittle. Super strong bond is like welding the foam together.
- Does not attack, melt or dissolve foams but holds quickly and cleanly.
- Foam-safe glue bonds Depron, EPS, EPP, XPS, EPO, and many other types of foam as well as carbon fiber and wood.
- Excellent for building or repairing remote control air planes.
- Great for making glue hinges.
- Will not glue fingers together
Hands down, Foam-Tac is the best choice for building and repairing all parts of foam planes including motor mounts, control horns and rods, attaching servos, and tacking down wires.
Foam-Tac’s improved formula now contains UV blockers so that it can be used in the field in direct sunlight without any yellowing or degrading. We’ve also added a special adhesion promoter to make the glue even stronger and more durable than before.
FOAM-TAC offers many advantages over other types of glues that have been used on R/C planes. Since a little Foam-Tac goes a long way, you’ll build plane after plane with one bottle, saving time, money and materials.
Directions for Use
All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dust and grease.
Remove white cap & save for storage.
Screw on applicator tip & snip.
Apply a thin layer of glue to each side of materials to be joined.
Wait a few seconds and then firmly press parts together and immediately separate for 4-5 seconds more.
Rejoin parts, firmly pressing surfaces together for a permanent bond.
Allow to dry for 15-20 minutes.
Full cure within 2-14 hours.
ALWAYS REPLACE THE FLAT WHITE CAP AFTER EACH USE TO KEEP GLUE FROM THICKENING!