T-Rex 800E Pro DFC Super Combo
click to enlarge
$2,489.99Store - Charlottetown ?
$2,489.99Store - Edmonton ?
$2,489.99Store - Mississauga ?
$2,489.99Store - Ottawa ?
This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- New style swash anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material, effectively minimize the wear between swashplate long ball and guide.
- Equipped with brand new 780 3G carbonfiber main blades designed specifically for extreme 3D flights, featuring agility and stability, and new graphics paint scheme. The increased blade rigidity improves anti torsion characteristic during flight, and the new airfoil minimizes turbulence near the blade tip, reducing blade noise and power loss.
- Brand new tail blade designed to sustain optimal tail locking performance under high head speed and extreme flight conditions.
- The shapely Reinforcement plate and brace are special design for T-REX 800E, effectively increase the torsional strength of main frame, under extreme 3D maneuver, you can strongly feel its solid reinforcement from its structure, thenew CNC machined aluminum electroplate red, is particular arranged in groups of 850MX motor, subtly bring theT-REX 800 stylish and metal beauty.
- Innovative composite of fiber material for landing gear, unique stylish shape, functional intensity and visual beauty are both innovative design.
- Using competitive material and special imbedded technology for vertical tail, enhanced its structural strength and boutique texture efficiently, vivacious color providing excellent visibility.
- Brand new CCPM direct servo linkage design to eliminate the weight of double push-pull linkage system, enabling faster and more precise control reaction.
- Integrated servo mounts on the main shaft bearing blocks, allowing cyclic servos to be mounted directly onto the bearing blocks, which together with the composite material frame plates, creating a clean and uncluttered look.
- Utilizes composite carbon material integration technique on frame structure for ease of maintenance and high rigidity. Increased front opening area to allow for simpler battery installation.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- Top mounted motor base bringing the motor's center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to cool the motor effectively.
- Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
- Utilizes high spec MOD1 CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight.
- Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
- New lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation
- 800MX features high efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature; it’s capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers.
- Brand new gear box with more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- High torque rated one way bearing base.
- High precision bearing supported dual push point rudder control design.
- High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
- Equipped with third bearing main shaft support to increase rigidity, meeting the needs of extreme 3D maneuvers.
- New style wrap around airbrushed fiberglass canopy, with aerodynamic form to reduce wind resistance. 4 point anti-vibration mounts for quick install and removal.
- New CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate.
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
Specification(3GX Programmable Flybarless System) :
- Operating Temperature:-20~65 degree
- X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
- Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
- Size:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
- Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
- Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
- Futaba S.BUS system support
- Built in governor function
- Maximum working voltage:8.5V
- Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
- Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
- Field setup without the use of a PC
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognization
Specification(T-REX 800E DFC) :
- Length: 1490mm
- Height: 402mm
- Width: 204mm
- Main Blade Length: 780mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1740mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 301mm
- Motor Drive Gear:12T
- Main Drive Gear:112T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
- Tail Drive Gear: 22T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:9.33:4.37
- Weight(With Motor): 4100g
- T-REX 800E PRO DFC Kits Set x 1set
- 3GX Flybarless system x 1
- 780 Carbon Fiber Blades x 1set
- BL800H High Voltage Brushless Servo with CNC aluminum servo horns x 3
- BL850H High Voltage Brushless Servo x 1
- 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom x 1
- 850MX Brushless Motor(520KV) x 1
- Castle EDGE HV 160 Brushless ESC x 1
- 115mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades x 1set
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
- Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver(7-channel or more)
- 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh x 2
- 2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh x 1
click image to enlargeADDITIONAL PHOTOS