T-Rex 600E DFC Super Combo w/3GX/Motor/ESC/Sx/B
click to enlarge
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
Specification(T-REX 600E PRO DFC):
1.Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
2.The frame utilizes 2mm carbon fiber plates of the highest spec. Patented composite material construction technique cleverly utilize frame space that improved overall rigidity, and also created a minimalistic beauty.
3.Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
4.Heatsink embedded into motor mount for effective cooling of motor.
5.Top mounted motor base bringing the motor’s center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility.
6.Utilize direct link CCPM swashplate control system to enable direct and fast control response. Specially designed anodized CNC servo horns are not only visually pleasing, but are extremely rigid.
7.Utilizes highest spec CNC modue-1 helical main gear, with highest load tolerance and lowest noise.
8.The most optimal motor pinion ratio and tail gear ratio to achieve the most efficient power output and flight characteristic.
9.High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder lockingand control effectiveness.
10.Additional radial bearing is added to the one way bearing block to ensure smooth rotation, and eliminate jammed one way bearing.
11.Brand new 600 class 12S high voltage brushless motor providing generous torque and power output, yet consumes lower average current to prolong the life of batteries.
12.Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
13.High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
14.Brand new CNC machined metal tail gear box, with thicker side plates to increase rigidity. The more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
15.Total pitch range of +15~-15 degrees, for the ultimate 3D explosive power.
16.Tail pitch mechanism equipped with high precision bearing.
17.High speed thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
18.New lightened landing gear assembly with lower center of gravity.
19.High quality painted fiberglass canopy with 4-point quick release mounts.
Specification(3GX Programmable Flybarless System):
- Operating Temperature:-10~60 degree
- X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
- Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
- Size:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
- Weight11g Weight
- Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
- Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
- Futaba S.BUS system support
- Built in governor function
- Maximum working voltage:8.5V
- Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
- Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
- Field setup without the use of a PC
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognization
Specification(T-REX 600E PRO DFC):
- Length: 1174mm
- Height: 319mm
- Width: 210mm
- Main Blade Length: 600mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1347mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 260mm
- Motor Drive Gear:13T
- Main Drive Gear:112T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 131T
- Tail Drive Gear: 34T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8.61:3.85
- Weight(With Motor): 2290g
- T-REX 600E PRO DFC Kits Set X1
- 600 3G Carbon fiber blades X1
- 600MX Brushless Motor(510KV) X1
- DS615 Standard servo X3
- DS655 Specialized servo X1
- 3GX Flybarless System X1
- Castle ICE HV 80 Brushless ESC X1
- 6A External BEC w/ 5.1V Two-way Step-down voltage regulator X1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
- Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver(7-channel or more)
- 12S Li-Po 3300 ~ 3800mAh (6S X2 ~ 3300mAh suggestion)
- Digital Pitch Gauge/Dial Pitch Gauge