T-Rex 500E DFC Super Combo w/3GX/Motor/ESC/Sx/B
click to enlarge
Instruction(3GX Programmable Flybarless System):
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
Specification(T-REX 500 PRO DFC):
1.New style 500 rotor head, with 3 sets of positive/negative deltas and numerous Bell/Hiller mixing ratios.
2.Unique carbon composite technology which effectively strengthen the weak areas and simplify electronics installation.
3.Servos can be mounted directly onto frame without mounting nuts.
4.Rear in-frame rudder servo mount design for centralize 3G for best 3D performance.
5.Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with heatsink style casing and embedded fan to dramatically improve cooling and increase power output.
6.Unique fast release gyro and receiver mount design for fast removal and sturdy attachment.
7.Uses high precision slant tooth (helical) main gear, with higher load sustainability and lower noise output.
8.Brand new tail gear box with higher material quality and easy maintenance.
9.Newly designed dual bearinged tail blade grips for zero slop rudder control precision and ultimate tail locking performance.
10.Highly efficient shaft driven tail system which effectively reduce power loss found on belt driven system, and at the same time increase performance during flight.
11.Brand new 4mm carbon rudder control rod and metal rudder pitch bell crank to further improve the rudder locking effect and controllability.
12.New style battery mounting platform to strengthen frame as well as provide mount for electronic speed controller.
13.New style lower CG landing gear.
14.Newly styled aerodynamically canopy for the ultimate fit, making the helicopter stand out.
15.Best tail gear ratio to minimize vibration caused by high speed operation of main blades, bringing the best tail locking power.
16.High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
Specification(3GX Programmable Flybarless System):
Operating Temperature:-10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
Size:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
Futaba S.BUS system support
Built in governor function
Maximum working voltage:8.5V
Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
Field setup without the use of a PC
Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
Support up to 6 servos
Automatic servo type recognization
Specification(T-REX 500 PRO DFC):
Main Blade Length: 425mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 978mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 206mm
Motor Drive Gear:12T
Main Drive Gear:134T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 145T
Tail Drive Gear: 36T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11.17:4.03
Weight(With Motor): 1210g
T-REX 500PRO DFC Kits Set X1
3GX Flybarless System X1 set
425 3G Carbon fiber blades X1
500MX Brushless Motor(1600KV) X1
DS515M Digital servo X3
DS525M Digital servo X1
RCE-BL70G Brushless ESC X1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
Receiver(7-channel or more)
6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 3300mAh (3300mAh suggestion)
Digital Pitch Gauge