T-Rex 700E V2 3GX Super Combo w/Motor/ESC/Sx/Bl
click to enlarge
1562 mmRotor Span:
281 mmTail Rotor:
7-channel or more, helicopter systemRadio Requirements:
7-channel or moreReceiver Requirements:
6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh X2Battery Requirements:
700MX Brushless Motor(510KV)Motor (included):
3GX Flybarless SystemGyro (included):
DS610 Digital (x3), DS650 Digital (x1)Servo (included):
Castle ICE HV 120 BrushlessESC (included):
- Newly designed metal main blade control system, with the detachable main rotor grip, provides high rigidity and superior control precision.
- All metal main blade control system, resulting in enhanced durability and control precision.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails embedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- New lateral adjustable metal left/right control bellcrank arms and elevator control arms, enabling the most ideal endpoint travel adjustment for 3G flybarless as well as flybar system, while increasing servo resolution for improved control precision .
- Utilizes highest spec CNC modue-1 helical main gear, with highest load tolerance and lowest noise.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails embedded into the 3K side frames, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection .
- Utilizing module 1 gear pitch for improved power sustainability of main gear.
- Side frame attached third motor bearing block to ensure trueness of motor shaft at extreme radial force. Enhanced the motor efficiency and longer lifetime and decrease the sudden change for the gears gap to increase the strength of the main gear .
- Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
- New lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation .
- Wide +/- 15 degree pitch range for superior 3D performance and explosive power.
- Utilizes high efficiency tail drive shaft system.
click image to enlargeADDITIONAL PHOTOS