T-Rex 600 Nitro 3G Flybarless w/Electronics
click to enlarge
600 mmMain Blade:
1350 mmRotor Diameter:
240 mmTail Rotor Diameter:
8.5:1:4.5(E:M:T)Drive Gear Ratio:
3100 gFlying Weight (approx):
- Fiberglass painted canopy features a rigid easy clip on/off design for fast installation and removal.
- Simple and light weight design provides awesome flight performance
- +/-15° collective pitch is possible for extreme 3D performance.
- Clutch, Fan and Bell assembly provide a very smooth operation even at high RPM.
- Forward mounted tail servo helps to keep exhaust oil from entering servo also improves the CG.
- Pitch and All servos moved forward for CG.
- Battery tray designed for easy and clean radio gear installation.
- Fuel Tank Capacity 440cc for about 10 minutes 3D flying.
- Main Gear Radio 8.5:1, 1500-2200 Rotor RPM.
- Heavy duty tail with thrust bearings.
- 95mm Tail Blades.
- Highly efficient shaft driven tail design.
- Rigid frame design that can also handle hard crashes without damage.
- Carbon Fiber frames, fins and boom supports.
- Super engine cooling system features large diameter fan and very efficient airflow to provide unequaled cooling and horsepower.
- Clutch/Start shaft feature a 10mm ID one way bearing to eliminate any bearing problems during starting and flight.
- Ready to fly weight (no fuel) is an incredible 3.10Kg.
- Fuel Tank designed so that no additional header tank is required.
- New main gear with one-way bearing design for high torque.
- New tail boom supports.
- T-REX 600N 3G kit set (1)
- 3G Programmable Flybarless System (1)
- 600D Carbon fiber blade (1)
- DS610 Digital servo (3)
- DS620 Digital servo (1)
- 2 In 1 voltage regulator combo (1)
- Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly: Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system) and adequate receiver
- Standard servo for throttle control
click image to enlargeADDITIONAL PHOTOS