T-Rex 600EFL Pro w/Motor/CF Blades
click to enlarge
$449.99Store - Charlottetown ?
$449.99Store - Edmonton ?
$449.99Store - Mississauga ?
$449.99Store - Ottawa ?
This live feed information is to be used as a general guide to current inventory. There is no guarantee of availablility.
Best selling related parts, options and upgrades...
1347 mmRotor Span:
260 mmTail Rotor:
7-channel or more helicopter systemRadio Requirements:
7-channel or moreReceiver Requirements:
4 digital servosServo Requirements:
Castle ICE HV 80 Brushless ESCESC Requirements:
6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 4600mAh X2Battery Requirements:
600MX Brushless Motor(510KV)Motor (included):
- High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder locking and control effectiveness.
- Ergonomically designed H-shaped electronic mount to provide flexible organization or equipment, and minimize wire clutter.
- Brand new CNC machined metal tail gear box, with thicker side plates to increase rigidity. The more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
- Utilizes highest spec CNC modue-1 helical main gear, with highest load tolerance and lowest noise.
- Utilize direct link CCPM swash plate control system to enable direct and fast control response. Specially designed anodized CNC servo horns are not only visually pleasing, but are extremely rigid.
- Heatsink embedded into motor mount for effective cooling of motor.
- Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
- The most optimal motor pinion ratio and tail gear ratio to achieve the most efficient power output and flight characteristic.
- Brand new 600 class 12S high voltage brushless motor providing generous torque and power output, yet consumes lower average current to prolong the life of batteries.
- Top mounted motor base bringing the motor’s center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails embedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- The frame utilizes 2mm carbon fiber plates of the highest spec. Patented composite material construction technique cleverly utilize frame space that improved overall rigidity, and also created a minimalistic beauty.
- New aerodynamically efficient low drag flybarless head assembly,with detachable blade grip pitch arm for ease of maintenance.
- Additional radial bearing is added to the one way bearing block to ensure smooth rotation, and eliminate jammed one way bearing.
- Tail pitch mechanism equipped with high precision bearing.
- High speed thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
- New lightened landing gear assembly with lower center of gravity.
- High quality painted fiberglass canopy with 4-point quick release mounts.
click image to enlargeADDITIONAL PHOTOS