Seamaster 40 ARF
click to enlarge
- Completely built by skilled craftsmen and covered in UltraCote®
- Rugged ply/balsa construction holds up in the roughest conditions
- Blow-molded engine pod is both sturdy and good looking
- Complete hardware with tank, spinner, and wheels included
- Converts from a sea plane to a land plane in minutes
To say the Seamaster is a classic is a vast understatement. In the past few decades, tens of thousands of Seamasters have flown over the waters of the world, and memories of this enduring airplane remain in the hearts of every modeler who has owned one.
Now you can experience the thrill of flight combined with the "call of the sea" without taking the time to build a kit. The New Seamaster 40 ARF is completely built and covered with UltraCote® so you can head for the water in a fraction of the time.
Spend a few minutes for final assembly, install a radio and engine, and you are ready to load up. If you are a landlubber, the Seamaster converts from a seaplane to a land plane in a few minutes, making it a true amphibian.